Smoked salmon cucumber rolls with cream cheese
A very easy and healthier snack: smoked salmon cucumber rolls with cream cheese. Great for when you want to serve something light at a party!
These salmon rolls are quick to make and delicious.
The ingredients of the smoked salmon rolls
These salmon rolls only contain a few ingredients:
- Cucumber: cut the cucumber into thin slices. It is best not to use the middle slices with many seeds. These are quite wet and will make your party snack soggy. I, therefore, use the outer slices for this snack.
- Lactose-free cream cheese: I use Arla’s lactose-free cream cheese. If you can tolerate lactose, you can use regular cream cheese.
- Smoked salmon
- Fresh chives: for garnish
After you have rolled up the rolls, you can keep them together by inserting a skewer.
Storing the salmon rolls
You cannot keep these salmon rolls for a long time, so I recommend making them just before serving. You can store them in a sealed container in the refrigerator until you serve them.Print
A simple and healthy party snack: smoked salmon cucumber rolls with lactose-free cream cheese ✓ Low FODMAP ✓ Gluten-free ✓ Lactose-free
- 2 cucumbers
- 200 g (7.1 oz) lactose-free cream cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh chives
- A splash of lemon juice
- A pinch of pepper and salt
- 200 g (7.1 oz) smoked salmon
- Peel the cucumbers and cut them into long strips with a peeler.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl. Finely chop 1 tbsp chives and stir through. Season with a squeeze of lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Cut the salmon into strips, the same width as the cucumber slices. Place this on the cucumber.
- Spread with cream cheese.
- Roll up into rolls. If necessary, insert a skewer to hold the rolls together.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Category: Party snacks
- Method: Rolling up
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 1 roll
- Calories: 129
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 10
Keywords: low FODMAP smoked salmon rolls, gluten-free smoked salmon rolls, lactose-free smoked salmon rolls
Together we go for a calm belly!
Subscribe to the Karlijn's Kitchen e-mail newsletter for more tips and recipes and receive the ebook 10 things I wish I had known when I started the FODMAP diet for free!
Will you let me know if you have made this recipe? I would love it if you would let me know what you think about the recipe by leaving a comment and rating below. You can also share your creations with me by tagging me on Instagram @karlijnskitchen or by using the hashtag #karlijnskitchen