- 100 g tofu
- 75 g cottage cheese*
- 75–100 g salad
- 75 g roma tomatoes
- 10 g pine nuts
For the dressing
- 5 ml sweet soy sauce
- 10 ml soy sauce
- 2 ml oil
- 2 ml lemon juice
- some chilli pepper
- some dried ginger
- Take the tofu out of the package and drain it.
- Make the seasoning by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Cut the tofu into cubes and put it into the seasoning. Leave it to marinate for at least half an hour.
- Put a pan on the stove and let it get hot. Roast the pine nuts. This takes about five minutes. Pay close attention to them, because they can burn really easily.
- Take them out of the pan and add some oil/baking spray to the pan.
- Bake the tofu for five minutes.
- In the meantime put the salad, the tomatoes and the cottage cheese on the plate. Add the baked tofu on top and sprinkle the pine nuts on top
*Cottage cheese is low FODMAP up to 40 gram per serving. I use a bit more and take a lactase pill to tolerate the lactose. You can also use a lactose-free cottage cheese if you can find that in your supermarket.
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min