A low FODMAP pita pizza with grilled veggies. A super tasty low budget recipe that is on the table in no time. Gluten-free and lactose-free.
- 4 gluten-free pitas or spelt flour pita’s
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- Oyster mushrooms (1 package of 150 g)
- Grated cheese to taste
- Pepper and salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius (375 F)
- Cut the pita’s open with a scissor along the edges carefully, so you can make two mini pizza bottoms from each pita.
- Spread the tomato paste on the pita bread halves.
- Cut the tomato into thin slices, the bell pepper into slices. Cut the eggplant into slices and the slices into strips.
- Grill the vegetables for a few minutes in a grill pan with some olive oil.
- Divide the vegetables over the pitas and sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top of the pita pizza’s and bake the pizzas in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve the pizzas with a nice salad on the side and enjoy your delicious meal!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 1 pita pizza
- Calories: 332
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 46
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 15
Keywords: gluten-free pita pizza, low FODMAP pita pizza, vegetarian pita pizza