Healthy low FODMAP waffles made with oat flour, egg, banana and lactose-free milk with red fruit and powdered sugar. A real treat for breakfast!
- 40 g oat flour (choose certified gluten-free oats if you have to eat strictly gluten-free. This isn’t necessary for the low FODMAP diet)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- 75 ml unsweetened almond milk (or another lactose-free milk of your choice)
- 20 g raspberries
- 20 g blueberries
- Powdered sugar
- Waffle maker
- Baking spray
- Mix together the oat flour, mashed banana, egg, almond milk and a pinch of salt.
- Turn the waffle maker on and spray both irons with baking spray (or use butter or oil to grease them).
- Divide the mixture over the two waffle iron. Close the waffle maker and leave the waffles to bake for about 3 minutes until they have browned.
- Serve the healthy waffles with the blueberries, raspberries and some powdered sugar.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Waffle maker
- Cuisine: International
Keywords: low FODMAP healthy waffles, healthy waffles