I made delicious healthy chocolate peanut butter waffles with banana and oats. So good and with healthy ingredients! Low FODMAP, gluten-free and dairy-free.
- 30 g oat flour (you can also use normal oats and grind them, use certified gluten-free oats if you have to eat gluten-free)
- 50 ml almond milk
- ½ banana
- 1 egg
- 15 g peanut butter (I used all natural with chunks of peanut)
- 10 g dark chocolate
- A pinch of salt
- Mash the banana
- Put the banana in a bowl together with the almond milk, the egg, the peanut butter and a pinch of salt. Mix everything together. The batter should be quite thick. If you think it is too thick you can add a little bit more almond milk.
- Break or cut the chocolate into small pieces and stir this into the batter too.
- Grease the waffle irons. Put the batter into the waffle iron and bake the waffles for about three minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins