An ideal side dish for Easter, Christmas or another big dinner: low FODMAP oven roasted vegetables! With eggplant, zucchini and tomato. Gluten-free and vegan.
- 600 g (21.1 oz) eggplant
- 500 g (17.6 oz) zucchini
- 520 g (18.3 oz) roma tomatoes (about 4 roma tomatoes)
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 stem of fresh thyme
- 1 stalk of green part of spring onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (356 F)
- Wash the vegetables and cut them into evenly thick slices of about 1/2 cm (0.2 inch)
- Mix 5 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, dried oregano, fresh thyme and spring onion in a bowl
- Grease the baking dish with the oil mixture with a brush.
- Turn the vegetables alternately in the dish (a slice of aubergine, a slice of zucchini, then a slice of tomato etc.).
- Brush the vegetables with the remaining oil mixture.
- Put the oven dish into the oven for 45 minuten. Cover with aluminium foil if the vegetables get dark too quickly. If the vegetables are not soft enough after 45 minutes, you can bake them a few minutes longer.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 1/8 of the recipe
- Calories: 125
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 2
Keywords: oven roasted vegetables, low FODMAP oven roasted vegetables