Healthy low FODMAP muffins with raspberries! Perfect as a healthy snack and easy to take with you on the go. Also gluten-free and lactose-free.
- 125 g (1 cup) gluten-free flour (I use Schär Mix It Universal, Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 baking flour has similar ingredients)
- 80 g (1/3 cup) lactose-free quark or Greek yoghurt
- 60 g (3 tbsp) rice syrup or maple syrup
- 40 g (3 tbsp) melted butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Optional: 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (omit if your flour blend already contains this)
- 100 g (2/3 cup) fresh raspberries
- 8 muffin cups
- A muffin pan
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 F).
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Mix the wet ingredients together in another bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Carefully fold in the raspberries.
- Divide the batter over 8 muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins in the oven for 20-25 minutes. They are done when a toothpick comes out clean.
You can store the muffins in a closed box for about 4 days. The muffins also freeze well.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Muffins
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 muffins
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 6
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 3
Keywords: gluten-free muffins, low FODMAP muffins, lactose-free muffins, healthy muffins, quark muffins