Low FODMAP Ferrero Rocher energy balls made with healthy Nutella. A perfect snack for extra energy! Gluten-free, lactose-free and vegan
- 150 g homemade healthy Nutella
- 50 g oat flour (or ground oatmeal)
- A small handful of pecans, crushed into small pieces*
- Stir the oat flour into the Nutella. Form balls of the mixture with your hands.
- Roll the balls into the pieces of pecan until all sides have been covered.
- Store the low FODMAP Ferrero rocher balls in the fridge.
*Usually you would use pieces of hazelnut for this but because hazelnuts are only low FODMAP in small amounts and the Nutella already contains hazelnuts, I chose to use pecans instead.
- Prep Time: 5 mins