A super tasty recipe for low FODMAP crispy chicken with a cornflakes crust by Linda! Delicious with fries and salad. Also gluten-free and lactose-free.
- 450 g thin chicken fillets
- 140 to 150 g cornflakes (make sure that the cornflakes that you use are gluten-free)
- Rice flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Provencal spices (a mix of basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary and parsley)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (390F).
- Put the cornflakes together with the olive oil and the Provencal spices into a food processor and pulse until you have a fine mixture. Put it into a deep plate.
- Mix the two eggs together with some pepper and put it into another deep plate.
- Put some rice flour into a third deep plate.
- Roll the chicken fillets through the rice flour, then through the egg and finally through the cornflakes. Make sure the chicken is totally covered with cornflakes.
- Put the chicken fillets into an oven dish and bake it for 25 minutes in the oven.
- The chicken is good to use in a salad or with some vegetables and potatoes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins