Today I have a vééry good recipe for you! Chicken burgers! I don’t know what does it, but burgers made from minced chicken are very juicy.
- 300 g minced chicken meat
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp (gluten free) flour
- Pepper and salt
For the yoghurt sauce
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise (make sure there are no high FODMAP ingredients in it)
- Parsley, pepper and salt
- Mix the minced chicken with the eggs in a bowl. Add the flour and some pepper and salt and knead this through. If it stays too wet you can add some extra flour, but the burgers will stay quite sticky. This is not a problem.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the burgers on both sides until they are completely cooked.
- Mix for the sauce the yoghurt with the mayonnaise and flavour with parsley, salt and pepper.
- Put your burger on a lettuce leaf and add toppings to your taste, such as slices of cucumber, tomato and pickles.
- Put some yoghurt sauce on top and finish with another lettuce leaf.
- Prep Time: 20 mins