This yogurt bread with blueberries is a delicious healthy snack. Easy to take with you on the go or at work. Lactose-free and low FODMAP!
- 150 g oat flour
- 50 g gluten-free flour
- 50 g sieved spelt flour
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 250 g lactose-free Greek (or any other thicker) yogurt
- 100 g blueberries
- 2 tbsp lactose-free milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- A splash of vanilla extract
- A splash of lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (or 375 degrees Celsius), grease a baking tin and layer with baking parchment.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mash the banana and put this in a bowl together with the yogurt, egg, vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix everything together. Add two tablespoons of milk or a bit more if the mixture remains too dry. The mixture will remain quite thick.
- Finally, stir the blueberries into the batter and put the batter in the prepared baking tin.
- Put the yogurt bread in the oven for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick comes out cle
Sieved spelt flour is low FODMAP, but not gluten-free. If you want to make this recipe gluten-free, you can use 50 g extra oat flour (certified gluten-free) or gluten-free flour instead of the spelt flour.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins