A simple low FODMAP vegan sandwich with homemade baba ganoush. Super good and healthy. Lactose-free, with gluten-free option.
- 3 small slices sourdough spelt bread (choose gluten-free bread if you have to eat gluten-free)
- 1/2 recipe baba ganoush
- 50 gram of tomato, in slices
- Olives, in slices
- Prepare the baba ganoush according to the instructions in the baba ganoush recipe.
- Spread the baba ganoush on top of the slices of bread. Put first the slices of tomato, then the slices of olive and finally the lettuce on top of this.
- Sprinkle a bit of pepper and salt on top.
- Put the slices of bread on top of each other and your sandwich is done!