A light raspberry brie salad. The combination of the sweet raspberries with the hearty brie is perfect! Low FODMAP and gluten-free.
- 100 g lettuce of your choice
- 80 g brie
- 120 g raspberries
- 50 g pecan nuts
- 200 g cucumber
- 2 tbsp balsamic crème*
- Pepper and salt
- Rinse the raspberries and dry them.
- Cut the cucumber and the brie into slices.
- Divide the lettuce over two plates.
- Put the brie, raspberries, pecan nuts and cucumber on top.
- Sprinkle with some pepper and salt and divide the balsamic crème over the salad.
*I am not sure if balsamic crème is available in other countries too. It is a thick balsamic dressing that is great to use on a salad. If this is not available in your country you can use normal balsamic vinegar.
- Prep Time: 5 mins