Lekker zelf maken: pommes Duchesse of aardappelrozetjes. Een heerlijk aardappelgerecht voor bij het kerstdiner. Low FODMAP, lactose- en glutenvrij.
- 700 g potato
- 50 g butter
- 1 egg
- Pepper, salt and nutmeg
- A piping bag with an open star piping nozzle
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Peel the potatoes and cook them in a pan with boiling water for about 20 minutes until they are done.
- Drain the potatoes and mash them with a potato masher.
- Add the butter and the egg and stir everything together. Flavour the mashed potato with salt, pepper and a bit of nutmeg.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Spoon the mashed potato into the piping bag. Make sure there is no air left in the piping bag.
- Pipe rosettes from about 3-4 centimetres on the baking tray. You can do this best by holding the piping nozzle straight above the baking tray and making a light circling movement while piping.
- Bake the Pommes Duchesse for about 25-30 minutes in the oven until the outside has browned lightly.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins