A light dinner of lunch: oven-baked brie frittata! Low FODMAP, gluten-free and low in lactose. Protein-rich and easy to take with you on the go.
- 6 eggs
- A splash of lactose-free milk
- 80 g red bell pepper or 150 g green bell pepper*
- 100 g brie
- 1 tsp rosemary
- Pepper and salt
- An oven dish
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius (390 F).
- Whisk the eggs together with the lactose-free milk and add the rosemary and some pepper and salt.
- Cut the red bell pepper and the brie into pieces and stir them into the egg mixture.
- Grease the oven dish with a bit of oil and pour the frittata mixture into the oven dish.
- Bake the frittata for 15 minutes. Then lower the temperature to 175 degrees Celsius (350 F) en bake the frittata for another 15 minutes at 175 degrees.
- Cut the frittata into wedges and serve!
*In 2022 bell pepper was retested. Red and green bell pepper are both limited low FODMAP, red bell pepper is low FODMAP in lower amounts than green bell pepper. If you use the amounts I used in this recipe, one serving of this recipe is low FODMAP (1/2 of the recipe)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 142
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Protein: 10