A fancy, but simple low FODMAP tomato risotto with burrata. Perfect as a main course for Christmas dinner or any other dinner. Gluten-free and vegetarian.
- 1 liter (4 cups) stock (use low FODMAP stock cubes)
- 100 ml (3.4 fl. oz) white wine (optional)
- 400 g (14.1 oz) risotto rice
- 400 g (14.1 oz) high quality tomato cubes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 stalks spring onion, the green part
- 50 g (1.8 oz) grated cheese
- 1 burrata
- Fresh basil
- Heat some olive oil in a pan. Add the tomato cubes and fry for a minute.
- Add the rice and stir well.
- Add the wine and stir until incorporated.
- Add a tablespoon of stock. Wait until this is completely absorbed and stir occasionally.
- Then add another ladleful of stock. Repeat until the stock is used up and the rice is completely soft.
- Season the risotto with salt and pepper.
- Cut the spring onion into rings and stir it through the risotto.
- Stir the parmesan cheese through the risotto.
- Cut the burrata into quarters and divide over the risotto.
- Garnish with fresh basil
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: low FODMAP tomato risotto, low FODMAP tomato risotto with burrata, gluten-free tomato risotto with burrata, gluten-free tomato risotto, tomato risotto with burrata