Low FODMAP shrimp cocktail! A super simple, but delicious shrimp cocktail. Gluten-free and lactose-free.
- 75 g (1 cup) iceberg lettuce, in thin slices
- 200 g (7 oz) Dutch shrimps or cocktail shrimps
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) lactose-free whipping cream
- 3 tbsp mayonaise
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- Optional: 1 tbsp whisky
- A splash of lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Whip the whipping cream with a pinch of salt and a pinch of cayenne pepper until half stiff. Stir the mayonaise, ketchup and optionally whisky through. Taste and season with pepper, salt and a little lemon juice.
- Divide the lettuce over 4 glasses and put the shrimps on top.
- Scoop the sauce on top of the shrimps. Garnish with some chopped parsley and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Starter
- Method: Whipping
- Cuisine: Dutch
- Serving Size: 1 serving (1/4)
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 14
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Protein: 10
Keywords: shrimp cocktail, Dutch shrimp cocktail, starter, christmas dinner