Low FODMAP pasta pesto with carpaccio! Homemade pesto and carpaccio make an amazing combination of flavours. A gluten-free pasta that everybody will love!
- 160 g gluten-free pasta
- 200 g canned mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper*
- 200 g carpaccio
- 2 tbsp low FODMAP pesto (click for the recipe)
- Extra parmesan cheese
- Mak the pesto with this recipe.
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Drain the mushrooms and rinse well. Cut the bell pepper into pieces.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms and bell pepper for a few minutes. Add 2 tbsp of pesto and stir together.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan. Stir everything together. Turn off the heat.
- Tear the carpaccio into pieces and stir this into the pasta.
- Divide the pasta over two plates and sprinkle some extra parmesan on top.
*Bell pepper has been retested in 2022 and is now limited low FODMAP. Green bell pepper is low FODMAP in larger quantities than red bell pepper. Therefore, I advice using green bell pepper.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: International