A low FODMAP mushroom soup! A clear and light mushroom soup that makes a perfect snack or starter for a big dinner. Gluten-free, lactose-free and vegan.
- 1 tbsp truffle-infused olive oil
- 300 g oyster mushrooms
- 200 g canned mushrooms, sliced
- 1,5 liter water
- 3 low FODMAP stock cubes
- A pinch of pepper and salt
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 2 stalks spring onion (only the green part)
- Clean the oyster mushrooms and cut them into pieces. Drain the canned mushrooms and rinse them well.
- Heat 1 tbsp truffle-infused olive oil in a pan. Add both kinds of mushrooms and fry for a few minutes.
- Boil 1,5 liter water in the kettle. Add this to the mushrooms together with the stock cubes. Stir until the stock cubes have dissolved.
- Bring the mushroom soup to a boil and leave to boil for about 10 minutes. Taste and season with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Divide the soup over four bowls. Cut the spring onion into rings and garnish the soup with spring onion and some extra parsley.
- Prep Time: 20 min