A low FODMAP melon salad with only 6 ingredients. Delicious for lunch or as a sidedish for a BBQ or picknick. Gluten-free, vegetarian and low in lactose.
- 150 g lettuce
- 400 g melon, honeydew
- A cucumber
- 100 g white cheese (I used Turkish white cheese, beyaz peynir, but feta will do too)
- A handful of walnuts, chopped
- A splash of balsamic vinegar or pomegranate syrup (I buy this in the Turkish supermarket)
- Chop the lettuce, rinse and drain. Put into a bowl.
- Cut the melon and cucumber into pieces and add it to the lettuce in the bowl.
- Chop the walnuts, crumble the white cheese and add both to the bowl.
- Sprinkle the salad with a bit of pepper, salt and a splash of balsamic vinegar. Mix together and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins