A simple low FODMAP carrot salad with banana, raisins and a yoghurt dressing. An ideal side dish for a dinner. Gluten-free and lactose-free.
- 300 g grated carrots
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1.5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp lactose-free yogurt
- A splash of lemon juice
- A pinch of pepper
- A pinch of salt
- Optional: a handful of fresh parsley
- Peel and grate the carrots. Or buy julienne carrots (grated carrots) in the supermarket.
- Put the carrots into a salad bowl.
- Cut the banana into slices and put them into the bowl together with the raisins.
- Add mayonnaise, yogurt, and lemon juice and stir together.
- Season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Optionally add some chopped fresh parsley.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Toss
- Cuisine: International
Keywords: low FODMAP carrot salad, lactose-free carrot salad, gluten-free carrot salad