Low FODMAP carpaccio with pesto dressing! A delicious starter that almost everybody loves and is super easy to make. Gluten-free and lactose-free.
- 400 – 500 g beef carpaccio
- 80 g parmesan cheese
- 20 g pine nuts
- Rocket lettuce
- 2 tbsp low FODMAP pesto (click for the recipe)
- A splash of lemon juice
- A splash of olive oil
- Pepper and salt
- Divide the carpaccio over four plates.
- Put for the dressing two tablespoons of pesto in a bowl and stir together. Add a splash of lemon juice and a splash of olive oil and stir together. This makes the dressing more easier to divide over the plates. Taste and season with pepper and salt.
- Put some rocket lettuce in the middle of each plate.
- Roast the pine nuts for 1-2 minutes in a dry pan. Watch them closely because they burn easily. Divide the pine nuts and the parmesan cheese over the carpaccio. Divide the basil dressing over the plates and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 min