Low FODMAP bruscetta
If you have been following my blog for a longer time, you probably know that I am crazy about Italian food. Italy is one of my favourite countries and I love making Italian recipes low FODMAP.
This time I made one of my favourite simple Italian starters: low FODMAP brsucetta!Print
Low FODMAP bruscetta. A simple but tasty Italian starter. You can make almost everybody happy with this. This recipe is also gluten-free and lactose-free.
- 2 low FODMAP baguettes (I used the mini baguettes from Schär)
- 3 roma tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Olive oil (garlic-infused if you like)
- Pepper and salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the baguettes into slices. Brush both sides of the slices with some olive oil. Bake them in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes into pieces. You can peel the tomatoes, but I chose not to. Put the tomatoes into a bowl. Add 2 tbsp olive oil and season with pepper and salt.
- Chop the basil and add it to the tomato mixture. I used a small handful of basil. Mix together.
- Take the bread from the oven and divide the tomato mixture over the bread.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
Will you let me know if you have made this recipe? I would love it if you would let me know what you think about the recipe by leaving a comment and a rating below. You can also share your creations with me by tagging me on Instagram @karlijnskitchen or by using the hashtag #karlijnskitchen.