Low FODMAP Smoothie Bowl with banana and yoghurt
As soon as the weather gets warmer, my standard breakfast changes from warm oatmeal to a cold smoothie bowl.
This low FODMAP banana smoothie bowl with yogurt is my go-to recipe for spring and summer. It is very simple to make, but so good!
You only have to put a frozen banana and some yogurt into a blender or food processor and then you can top your smoothie bowl with everything you like.
I love the combination that I am sharing with you today, but sometimes I also top my smoothie bowl with some peanut butter or with other low FODMAP fruits. You can vary with this recipe however you like.Print
A low FODMAP banana smoothie bowl with yoghurt. A delicious cold breakfast for spring and summer. Gluten-free and lactose-free.
- 1 banana, frozen and in pieces
- 200 ml lactose-free yoghurt
- One piece of chocolate in pieces
- A few blueberries
- One tbsp coconut flakes
- Optional: one tablespoon low FODMAP/gluten-free breakfast cereals
- Freeze the banana in pieces one evening before. The next morning, put the banana and the yoghurt into a blender or food processor and make it into a smooth smoothie.
- Put the banana yoghurt mixture into a bowl and top the smoothie bowl with ingredients that you like. I used one tablespoon low FODMAP cereal, a bit of dark chocolate, some blueberries and a tablespoon of coconut flakes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Serving Size: 1 portion
- Calories: 336
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 46
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 12
Will you let me know if you have made this recipe? I would love it if you would let me know what you think about the recipe by leaving a comment and a rating below. You can also share your creations with me by tagging me on Instagram @karlijnskitchen or by using the hashtag #karlijnskitchen.