Low FODMAP Greek pasta salad
I love pasta, but I have always had something against pasta salads. They always remind me of these standard pasta salads that you get served at a BBQ or at party’s prepared by catering companies.
They usually have a chemical fake flavour, there is too much dressing and it doesn’t feel like eating pasta at all. Brrr..
Only thinking about it gives me the chills. But when I make my own pasta salad I know what I put in it and I can make my own dressing, so then I do love them!
I made a low FODMAP Greek Pasta Salad that is perfect for summer.
A typical Greek salad, but with pasta and of course olives, bell pepper, cucumber, tomatoes and feta. This salad is great when you don’t have much time on your hands, it is ready in 10 minutes!
It makes a light dinner for the warmer summer days, a side dish for a BBQ or an easy on the go lunch for work or school.Print
A Greek salad, but then with pasta: low FODMAP Greek pasta salad with bell pepper, cucumber, tomato, spring onion, feta and olives. Low lactose and gluten-free.
- 250 gr gluten-free pasta
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 150 gr black olives
- 1 green bell pepper
- 200 gr feta
- Two stalks of spring onion
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp oregano
- Pepper and salt
- Boil the gluten-free pasta according to the instructions on the package and set aside to cool.
- Cut the tomatoes in wedges, the cucumber in slices and the bell pepper into thin strips. Cut the feta into cubes and the spring onions into rings.
- Mix for the dressing the olive oil with the vinegar and flavour with oregano, pepper and salt.
- Divide the pasta over four plates. Put the tomato, cucumber and bell pepper on top.
- Sprinkle the dressing over the pasta.
- Finally divide the olives, spring onion and feta over the four plates.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: gluten-free greek pasta salad, gluten-free pasta salad, low FODMAP pasta salad, low FODMAP greek pasta salad
Together we go for a calm belly!
Subscribe to the Karlijn's Kitchen e-mail newsletter for more tips and recipes and receive the ebook 10 things I wish I had known when I started the FODMAP diet for free!
Will you let me know if you have made this recipe? I would love it if you would let me know what you think about the recipe by leaving a comment and a rating below. You can also share your creations with me by tagging me on Instagram @karlijnskitchen or by using the hashtag #karlijnskitchen.