A summer dessert: low lactose and gluten-free tiramisu with lemon curd and strawberries. Perfect for a summer night!
One day before serving
- Put the cream in a bowl. Add 5 drops lactase drops. Stir together well.
- Put the mascarpone in a different bowl. Add 10 drops lactase drops. Stir as well. Stir the mascarpone a little extra because it is thicker. Make sure the drops spread through the mascarpone.
- Cover both bowls and put them into the fridge for 24 hours, so the lactose digest.
- Break the lady fingers into pieces and divide them over the four glasses.
- Divide the orange juice over the four glasses. Sprinkle it over the lady fingers.
- Whip the whipping cream with two tablespoons sugar.
- Stir the mascarpone until loosened and carefully fold in the whipping cream.
- Scoop a layer of the mascarpone mixture in each glass.
- Put a tablespoon of lemon curd on top of each glass.
- Cut the strawberries in slices and divide them over the glasses.
- Put the tiramisu in the fridge overnight or at least for 5 hours to set.
- Break one lady finger in pieces and crumbles it over the glasses before serving.
*This dessert is also great with 50 ml limoncello instead of orange juice. Limoncello has not been tested, so it isn’t sure if this is low FODMAP. Therefore I only advise using limoncello if you have already completed the reintroduction phase and you know that you tolerate a little bit of limoncello.
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Waiting time: 5 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Fridge
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: gluten-free tiramisu, lactose-free tiramisu, low FODMAP tiramisu, tiramisu in a glass, tiramisu with lemon curd