Healthy gluten-free buckwheat granola with cacao, nuts & pumpkin seeds. A delicious breakfast with yoghurt and fresh fruits. Low FODMAP, high in fiber and vegan.
- 60 ml (2 fl. oz.) coconut oil
- 220 g (7.7 oz) buckwheat flakes
- 100 g (3.5 oz) low FODMAP nuts (I used a mix of pecans and walnuts), broken into pieces
- 50 g (1.76 oz) pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 80 ml (2.7 fl. oz.) maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius (347 F).
- Melt the coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave, in bursts of 20 seconds. Set aside.
- Put buckwheat flakes, nuts, pumpkin seeds, cocoa powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
- Add the melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Stir well.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread the granola over it. Place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Stir the granola well after 10 and 20 minutes of baking.
- Take the granola from the oven and leave to cool down. Store in a closed box afterwards.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 1 serving of 40 gram
- Calories: 248
- Fat: 16
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 5
Keywords: gluten-free buckwheat granola, low FODMAP buckwheat granola, buckwheat granola, chocolate buckwheat granola, gluten-free granola