Healthy fruit pancakes, perfect for a luxury Christmas breakfast! Made with banana and blueberries. Low FODMAP, gluten-free and lactose-free
For the pancakes
- 1 banana
- 80 g blueberries
- 1 egg
- 80 ml (lactose-free) milk
- 120 g (gluten-free) flour
On the side
- (Lactose-free) quark, yoghurt or cottage cheese
- Blueberries or different kinds of fruit
- Put the banana and the blue berries in a blender and blend them.
- Mix the eggs and the milk through the fruit.
- Add the flour and mix it through.
- When the mixture stays too thick, you can add some more milk.
- Heat some oil in a pan and bake the pancakes a few minutes on each side. I usually make several smaller pancakes, but you can also make 2 larger pancakes per person.
- Serve the pancakes with some yoghurt or quark and fresh fruit.
- Prep Time: 25 mins