A delicious chocolate zucchini bread! Super gooey and yummy. A healthy snack. Low FODMAP, gluten-free, lactose-free and vegan
- 260 (2 1/2 cups) grams rolled oats
- 2 banana’s, mashed (240 grams, 1 cup)
- 200 gram zucchini (1 cup), in small pieces or grated
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) lactose-free or plant-based milk
- 150 ml (1/2 cup) maple syrup
- 1 ½ tbsp vinegar
- 80 gram (1/2 cup) dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a cake or loaf tin and layer with baking parchment.
- Put all the oats in a blender and blend until you have a flour.
- Add all other ingredients, except for the chocolate chips together and blend into a smooth mixture (it is ok if there are small pieces of zucchini in the mixture).
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Leave the chocolate zucchini bread in the closed oven for 10 minutes after the baking time has ended.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely.
Zucchini is limited low FODMAP to a maximum of 67 g per serving. Unless you eat 1/3th of the whole zucchini bread in one serving, you will stay far below this maximum. You can eat 1 or 2 slices of chocolate zucchini bread per serving without any problems.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min