Delicious low FODMAP blondies with chocolate chips and pecans! A sweet dessert that everybody will love. Gluten-free and low lactose.
- 340 g gluten-free flour mix (I use Schär Mix It Universal)
- 250 g (1 1/8 cup) butter, at room temperature
- 100 g (1/2 cup) white sugar
- 150 g (3/4 cup) light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 150 g (1 cup) dark chocolate chips
- 40 g (1/3 cup) pecans
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius (375 F)
- Mix the flour together with the baking soda and salt.
- Whisk, in another bowl, the butter creamy with both kinds of sugar.
- Add the eggs, whisk again, then add the vanilla extract and mix it together again.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until you have a fluffy dough.
- Chop the pecans and stir them into the dough, together with the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking tin with baking parchment, spread the dough over the tin and press lightly.
- Bake the blondies in the oven for 30 minutes. The blondies are done when a tooth pick comes out clean. The blondies will seem quite soft when they comes out of the oven, but it will harden when it cools down.
- Let the blondies cool down completely and then cut them into squares of rectangles.
Low FODMAP serving size: the blondies contain quite some sugar and fat. Sugar and fat can be IBS-triggers. Therefore I advise to limit your serving to one blondie at a time.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low FODMAP blondies, gluten-free blondies, blondies, chocolate chip blondies, pecan blondies