Low FODMAP blueberry baked oatmeal
Wooop it’s time for a tasty breakfast recipe again! My first baked oatmeal recipe with chocolate chips was very popular and is still often pinned on Pinterest, so I thought it was time for a new version! A fresh blueberry baked oatmeal with a bit of lemon.
I have been feeling cold constantly lately (because of the brilliant Dutch summer and because of the air conditioning at my work that is set at freezer temperature), so I have warm breakfasts also in the middle of August.
This low FODMAP baked oatmeal is nice and sweet because of the blueberries in it and the sour flavor of the lemon combines perfectly with it. With a dollop of lactose-free quark or yogurt, it makes a great healthy breakfast!Print
A delicious blueberry baked oatmeal with lemon zest. Sweet because of the blueberries and a bit sour because of the lemon. FODMAP & gluten-free.
- 40 g oats (use certified gluten-free oats if you have to eat strictly gluten-free)*
- 60 ml lactose-free mlik (or another milk of your choice)
- 1/2 unripe banana*
- 25 g blueberries*
- zest of ¼ lemon
- A pinch of salt
- Optional: lactose-free quark or yoghurt as a topping
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mash the banana with a fork and put this in a bowl. Add the oats, milk, salt and lemon zest and stir everything together.
- Stir in the blueberries and put everything in an oven dish.
- Put the oatmeal in the oven for 15 minutes.
- I ate my blueberry baked oatmeal with some lactose-free quark on the side. A yummy and filling breakfast!
*Oats and bananas are both limited low FODMAP and become high in fructans at a certain serving size. Make sure you stick to the amounts in this recipe to stay within the safe serving size. Use an unripe banana because ripe bananas are already high in FODMAPs at a serving of 1/3 banana.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
Laat je het me weten als je dit recept gemaakt hebt? Ik zou het heel leuk vinden als je me laat weten wat je van het recept vindt door hieronder een reactie en een rating achter te laten. Je kunt ook je creaties met me delen op Instagram door de hashtag #karlijnskitchen te gebruiken of door mij te taggen via @karlijnskitchen.